Family always comes first. That’s a code everyone lives by. However, in today’s world, protecting your loved ones at all times can seem an almost impossible task. For many people, technology provides the best way of ensuring that their loved ones are safe at all times.
Apps are a great way to use technology to protect your loved ones at all times. They can allow you to keep in contact with family members as well as call for help when you need it.
For parents, knowing what the children are up to is a major concern. For kids, constantly getting phone calls from parents is more of a bother unless the child is in some sort of trouble.
Social media has helped a bit in enabling family and friends keep in touch. However, it would be better to have something that’s more family-focused. This is provided by the.
This app is designed for android phones and incorporates social media features that are fun and practical for families. The app allows family members to easily locate each other as well as communicate. Some of the features of the app include the following.
- Invite family members to install the app and use it within your special “family” social network.
- Locate a family member’s position in real time using a built in map.
- Send messages to one or more family members.
- Create separate accounts for every individual based on whether he or she is an adult or child.
- Share pictures and family news in real time.
- Monitor your child’s activities such as driving.
- Children can use built in alert button to call in case of emergency.
- Built in GPS controller helps to turn the GPS on and off to save on battery power.
This app provides a great opportunity for parents to monitor their children without being too invasive. Adult and child accounts are separated ensuring that some privacy is maintained.
For kids, the app provides a great way of letting their guardians know what they’re up to without having to call. It also provides a great way of communicating with siblings and younger relatives without having to resort to social media sites.