Most of the time, the lack of funds or funding sources is the reason we cannot start a business or a project. Great ideas meant to make life more fascinating, beautiful and easier don’t find their way out and don’t have the opportunity to be known by others.
But what if friends or acquaintances on Facebook, Linkedin and other social networks could donate at least 1 dollar each for your project or great idea? This way, a student with a great idea could start his project without question. Unfortunately, life isn’t that easy as it might seem at first glance.
How to find solutions for your ideas?
Crowdfunding is an alternative source of funding for sustainable projects and creative ideas in areas such as art, dance, music, movie, photography, design, literature, technology, theatre, games, fashion and more. It represents money gained through collective effort of people who believe in a project or idea, and support it by certain amounts.
Anyone with an innovative idea who wants to create a positive impact on the community is allowed to turn the idea into a project through crowdfunding platform. If the project will find its supporters, then you’ll be able to get the full amount of money to be implemented. In some cases, a percentage of 5-15% of the amount will be retained by the crowdfunding platform that facilities promotion. Often, getting supporters depends on the presentation and promotion of the project, therefore this part is of great importance.
What are the advantages of crowdfunding?
1. Source of funding with less effort.
Unlike other methods, crowdfunding doesn’t require enormous work, but more a good eye and a brain developed in such manner to get decent amounts of money. But of course, it mostly on depends on the project’s initiator. Although physical work is not overwhelming, the intellectual one must be 100% at all times.
2. Safe distribution and promotion.
Generally speaking, once the money is raised and the final product is implemented, market entry will start from zero. In case of crowdfunding the approach is somewhat different simply because we have the investors. This assumes a mouth to mouth promotion involving the personal interest of the investors.
Crowdfunding is a source of funding that works find for any creative person who desire to bring benefit to others, future entrepreneurs who want to test their ideas, and for people with initiative.
began its mission back in 2008 thanks to LLC CEO Mr. Ike Lemuwa. Their main goal is to assist communities, groups, individuals, and students to initiate fundraisings of all kind. Ike Lemuwa masters in executive coaching, community and funding development, promotion, CEO coaching and mentorship.
I am not alone!! Are you alone? Who is fighting your battle right now?
What is it thatdoes for those with great ideas?
- Customized Social Media Campaign in 198 nations.
- Customized and Dedicated Support Team in 198 nations that will help you start Crowdfunding Campaign before the Crowdfunding Launch Date.
- How to craft an attention-grabbing pitch or letter that stands out from the crowd and gets you an investor’s attention.
- How and where to find crowdfunding opportunities that others may not even know about (trust me, it’s not what you think).
- How to increase your fundraising potential
- How to design. develop and launch crowdfunding campaigns, that attract millions of dollars of community development funds.
- How to enchant your competitors to begin promoting your products and services, without spending a DIME!
- Free, adequate education to your niche regarding Crowdfunding and how to package each project and offers.
The website provides a portfolio of case studies as well. Take a look and you’ll be more than surprised what you can learn about Ike Lemuwa Group.
If you live in Romania, and have a great and rare idea that need seedfunding, TILG Romania Crowdfunding Support Team and TILG Rumania CEO Network might be the way to go. Share your great idea with them, and the support they will show you will create a great path.
For further information on how to begin your journey, you can contact them by e-mail or phone. Make sure to follow them onas well.