Nowadays, a new trend of living in a Condominium has gained momentum all over the globe. Most fellows prefer this option with so much eagerness. The condominium lifestyle guarantees that you’ll get all the modern-day living benefits, now that most condos offer an easy going and trendy kind of living in the urban or metropolitan areas.
The comfort and luxury of living in a condo are simply unmatched. And the Icona Condos, situated in Vaughan, is certainly to be one of its kind. The outlook of the tower will be simply ecstatic. The building is an all glass tower; one doesn’t have to strain to get the slight view of outside.
Additionally, the luxury amenities each of the residents of condo residents will get are just endless; Pool table; Dining table; Bar; Yoga room; Lounge; Gym; Sauna; Pool lounge; Movie theater; BBQ; Business Center; Living room; Lobby; and Media room. Besides, there will be an all-day valet service, security, front desk, just but to name the few.
To complement this, Vaughan is one of the magnificent city of Toronto. If you check the rankings of the United Nations Human Development Index, Toronto is ranked as one of the most livable cities on the globe. A great place for anybody to set up a family or a personal house. It is ranked the 5th most sparkling city out of the whole 132 cities listed. It is even better when you prefer to live in Vaughan, an incredible upcoming city, situated in the northern part of Toronto. When we talk of Icona Condos, we mean the real structure that gives Vaughan the name and fame that’s held dear.
While still in a preconstruction state, the iconic new condo project is a combined development of two residential towers (Condo towers) (51 and 53-storeys), with a 9-storey redevelopment of Hilton Garden Inn, situated at 3201 Highway 7 West. Icona Condos project is engineered by Gupta Group in the heart of Vaughan Metropolitan City. This new construction will be more close to Vaughan Metropolitan subway station more than any other developments within the region.
The general landmark of Vaughan’s downtown center will be completely changed with the completion of these iconic new structures. The condominiums have been flawlessly designed to accommodate future iconic living. The buildings will stand as the tallest structures in Vaughan and the whole of the York region. Their beauty will correspond their height, a remarkable feature in the vibrant mosaic of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
• Proposed to develop two towers for mixed-use condo suites (currently, the number of floors and units is currently unknown).
• The facility his to be established on a 125-acre land, mixed-used development.
• The project’s date of completion has not yet been established.
• 900 parking spots.
• Situated at Highway 7 & Maplecrete, in the heart of the brand new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
• Easy and quick access to Highway 400 and 407.
• Short drive from the Vaughan Mills
• 8-minute drive from the York University.
• Close to social amenities like shops, restaurants, and the schools
• Comprise ultra-modern amenities.
• It’s just a few steps away from the Brand New Subway station which will connect you to the Downtown Toronto.
• It’s a multi-billion Dollar re-development of the brand new downtown which will incorporate new office towers, convention centers, entertainment district, hotels, and much more.
• The facility will offer an incredible opportunity for people to invest in a developing downtown before its full completion!
The structure is the hallmark of the modern-day urban center for businesses and residents that incorporate all amenities of urban lifestyle. It will comprise of inspiring residences, multi-use office towers, urban squares, open green space, restaurants and pedestrian shopping areas, and even cycling, and walking paths. All of these will coexist under one of the most technologically advanced and sustainable buildings on the globe.
The facility will be the center that features:
• Fitness Centre
• Business Centre
• Transit Center as it’s next to a Subway
• Outdoor Terrace
• Entry phone security system
• Open Concept
• Rooftop Deck/Garden which has communal barbecues.
• Party Room.
• Indoor pool
• Other services available will include:
• Parking garage with the visitor parking.
• Shopping places
• Meeting and function’s rooms
• Games room
• Guest suites
• Security guard.